Discover the benefits that come with owning a new 2023 LEAF® or ARIYA®. EV Carefree+ opens up a world of worry-free EV ownership with add-ons, perks, and convenience features. Whether it's the confidence of Emergency Roadside Assistance¹, the comfort of seamless home charging², or the reassurance of maintenance coverage³, with EV Carefree+ the only thing better than driving an EV is the feeling of owning one, and don't forget about the best part - it comes standard.
Welcome to EV Carefree+
As a new 2023 Nissan ARIYA® or LEAF® owner, you automatically receive our all-inclusive service package featuring the following four pillars of support to help ensure you have the most positive, stress-free experience possible.
Offer for EV Charging Assistance
Nissan provides offers for home and public charging to help you charge your EV wherever you are. Restrictions apply.2,4,5,6
EV Battery Health Assurance
Every Nissan EV comes with an 8-year/100,000-mile battery warranty, whichever comes first.8,9
Included Maintenance for Qualifying Nissan EV Models
Scheduled maintenance for three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first, with the purchase of a 2023 LEAF® or ARIYA®.3,7
EV Roadside Assistance
Get Roadside Assistance for the first three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.1
Access an array of benefits
EV Charging Assistance
Charging your Nissan EV is hassle-free. From standard wall sockets to public fast chargers and dedicated home charging stations, whatever your speed, there’s a charging solution to match.2
EV Carefree+ includes:
- Qualifying eligible customers can get $100 EVgo charging credits with the purchase or lease of a qualifying 2023 Nissan LEAF. Restrictions apply. 5,10
- One year of unlimited EVgo Charging is included with the qualifying purchase or lease of a new 2023 Nissan ARIYA. Timely ARIYA enrollment in an active EVgo network account is required. RESTRICTIONS APPLY. 2
- WallboxTM home charging solutions savings offer. 11
EV Carefree+ warranty coverage
As battery technology advances, range increases, and consumer comfort with EVs grow, more drivers than ever are taking advantage of the unique benefits associated with owning an EV. EV Carefree+ comes with a battery warranty to ensure peace of mind throughout your driving experience. 12
EV Carefree+ includes:
- The protection of an 8-year/100,000 (whichever occurs first)Limited Battery Warranty. 9
For more warranty information, contact us and refer to your Nissan EV Warranty Information Booklet.
Electric vehicles have fewer moving parts than traditional gas-engine cars. Fewer moving parts means less wear and far less maintenance. With Carefree+ maintenance perks, that translates into virtually carefree driving.
EV Carefree+ includes:
- 3 years / 36,000 miles, whichever comes first, of included prepaid scheduled maintenance.3
- 24-month Road Hazard Coverage for eligible tires. 13
Carefree roadside assistance
Accidents happen, but there’s no need to panic. With EV Carefree+, a sudden mishap, tire problem, or low battery charge is nothing more than a temporary inconvenience.
EV Carefree+ includes:
- Out-of-charge towing to a dealership, nearest charging location, or home 14
- 3 years / 36,000 miles (whichever occurs first) of Roadside Assistance 1
Learn more about EV benefits
Experience the EV benefits for yourself. Contact McGavock Nissan of Lubbock today to schedule a test-drive in a Nissan EV or learn more about the benefits of going EV.
- Roadside assistance coverage period varies by model year. For complete information concerning warranty coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer and read the warranty information booklet for the model year model.
- Charging time and capacity may vary based on power source, ambient temperature, battery temperature, condition, and age, and use of vehicle accessories while charging. For Level 1 home charging use only a 110-120 volt, 15-amp dedicated outlet for charging. For Level 2 home charging use only a 240 volt charging dock on a dedicated outlet for charging. See Customer Disclosure Form for details.
- Read a sample Security+Plus contract at your dealer, and read your actual service contract because its terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations control. In Florida, Security+Plus is backed by Nissan Extended Services North America, Inc., P.O. Box 685004, Franklin, TN 37068-5004. License #60128. Security+Plus® is a trademark of Nissan North America, Inc.
- EVgo CHARGING OFFER - 2023 ARIYA ONLY: Customer must enroll their ARIYA VIN in customer’s active EVgo account no later than 90 days from the date of purchase or lease of a new 2023 ARIYA from a participating Nissan dealer (“Enrolled ARIYA”). Fleet customers not eligible. EVgo Charging only applies to Enrolled ARIYA charging sessions at an EVgo owned-and-operated public charging station when paid using the EVgo app or EVgo RFID card under customer’s Valid EVgo Account during the first year of customer’s ARIYA ownership or lease. This offer does not apply towards idle fees, reservation fees, or charging sessions at any EVgo eXtend charger or EVgo roaming partner charger (collectively, “Ineligible Costs”). Customer is solely responsible for paying all Ineligible Costs. EVgo’s network is owned and managed by EVgo, use of an EVgo account and its charging stations are subject to EVgo’s Terms and Conditions, and are not within Nissan’s control. Availability of charging stations not guaranteed. This offer is not compatible with other offers, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Offer is subject to change at any time and/or is subject to termination without notice. Other restrictions apply. Visit nissanenergyperks.com for full program details.
- Public charging networks are provided by independent companies, and are not within Nissan’s control. Availability of charging stations not guaranteed.
- Based on PlugShare national reporting of level 2 and level 3 charging connectors.
- 2023 ARIYA has limited availability. Contact your local dealer for inventory information. AWD expected availability early 2023 - subject to change.
- 240-V home charging dock sold separately. Not a Nissan product. Some chargers may not be compatible with your ARIYA or LEAF. Contact charger manufacturer before purchasing for information on compatibility and warranty. Nissan does not warrant and is not responsible for loss, including consequential, incidental, or other damages, caused by charger defects, charger incompatibility, or installation services.
- The Nissan lithium-ion battery and battery capacity limited warranty includes coverage for defects in materials or workmanship for 96 months/100,000 miles (whichever occurs first) as well as protection against capacity loss below 9 segments of capacity (out of 12) as shown on the vehicle’s capacity gauge for a period of 96 months/100,000 miles (whichever occurs first). For complete information concerning coverage, conditions, limitations, and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer and read the applicable warranty information booklet for your vehicle.
- EVGgo CHARGING CREDIT OFFER FOR 2023 LEAF: $100 EVgo charging credit offer only redeemable by non-fleet customers who (i) purchase or lease a new 2023 Nissan LEAF from a participating Nissan dealer, and (ii) have an active customer account with the EVgo network within the first year from date of new 2022 Nissan LEAF purchase or lease. Must use credit within the first year from date of new 2022 Nissan LEAF purchase or lease. Offer cannot be combined with other offers, is non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. Offer is subject to change or termination at any time without notice. Other terms, conditions, and eligibility criteria apply. Visit nissanenergyperks.com for full program details. The EVgo network is owned and managed by EVgo, and is not within Nissan’s control. Availability of charging stations not guaranteed.
- For Level 2 home charging use only a 240 volt charging dock on a dedicated outlet for charging. See Customer Disclosure Form for details. 240-V home charging dock sold separately. Not a Nissan product. Contact charger manufacturer before purchase for information on compatibility and warranty. Nissan does not warrant and is not responsible for loss, including consequential, incidental, or other damages caused by charger defects, charger incompatibility, or installation services. For more details and to purchase your charger from Wallbox, please visit https://www.nissanusa.com/vehicles/electric-cars/home-charging.html.
- For complete information concerning warranty coverage, conditions, limitations, and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer (parts.nissanusa.com) and read your vehicle’s Warranty Information Booklet.
- Eligible tires only. Restrictions apply. See Road Hazard Consumer Brochure for complete details regarding 24-month Road Hazard Coverage.
- Flatbed vehicles to the closest Certified Nissan Electric Vehicle dealer or to a custom destination within a 50 mile radius of the closest certified Nissan Electric Vehicle dealer.